Effective date: December 27th, 2022
We thank you and appreciate your purchase from the Company through our mobile application “Goldsetu” available on Google play store and Apple app store (“Mobile App”) or www.goldsetu.co(“Website”). The Website and the Mobile App together are referred to as a “B2B Platform.”
Please read the policy, conditions and process mentioned here carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations concerning any purchase that you (“Customer”) makes through the B2B Platform unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or in the offer advertisements. The cancellation and return of Customer’s order and any refund therein shall be governed by this “RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND CANCELLATION POLICY”
- The Company allows the Customer to cancel an order placed on the B2B Platform under the following cases:
- Orders made on the B2B Platform can be cancelled at any time before the dispatch starts. The retailer can communicate his desire to cancel the order. No cancellation charges shall be levied if the order is cancelled within 1 hour of making the payment. In case, the order is cancelled after 1 hour then the designing, making/wastage, and any handling charges incurred for such an order will be deducted from any payment made by the Customer.
- Any order for which the advance payment is not received during the stipulated time frame will be automatically cancelled.
- Any order for which the final payment is not received within 2 days once the order is ready to be dispatched and the same has been communicated to the Customer will be cancelled automatically. The designing, making/wastage, and handling charges for such orders will be deducted from the advance payment made by the Customer.
- If due to any reason or circumstances, the company is not able to service the order and the order is cancelled by the Company then the payment received against such order will be fully refunded.
- The Company allows the Customer to return an order or product purchase through the B2B Platform under the following cases:
- If the Customer is not satisfied with the quality of the delivered product(s), then the Customer has the option of returning the product(s) to the Company. The Customer can communicate his desire to return the product(s) within 3 days of the delivery of the order and the Company will process the return.
- No return for any reason whatsoever would be allowed after 3 days of the delivery of the product.
- The Company will pick up the products within 5 days of the return request raised by the Customer.
- Terms of Returns
- Product(s) is/are unused and return request is raised immediately (within 3 days) after the parcel is received by the Customer.
- The Jewellery tag(s) on the product shall remain intact.
- Any certificate and the packaging material should be sent back for the timely process of the refund. In case the certificate and packaging materials are missing a penalty fee of INR 500 would be levied.
- Product(s) are not tampered with in any form or manner.
- The Company will process the refund as per the following policy: -
- In case of a cancellation as per the Cancellation Policy defined here, the refund of the payment made by the Customer after deduction of the corresponding cancellation charges will be automatically processed to the Customer ledger within 5 working days from the cancellation.
- In case of a return, as per the Return Policy defined here, the refund of the payment made by the Customer for the purchase of the product(s) will be initiated once the product(s) are received and verified at the Company’s office. The refund after deduction of the penalty fees if any will be processed to the Customer ledger within 5 working days from the acceptance of the product(s) by the Company.
- The Customers at any time can request to get their refund and/or any positive ledger balance to their bank account provided on the B2B Platform. Any such request will be processed withing 5 to 7 working days.